High pressure cleaner
with rotating discs SUB 1500
SUB 1500… AND QUICKLY THE CLEANING OF BIOLOGICAL SWIMMING POOLS BECOMES A PLEASURE
The SUB 1500 is a device with one or two rotating discs, equipped with high-pressure nozzles, specially developed for cleaning the walls and floors of public and private biologically treated pools.
The cleaning is done with high pressure water, which is particularly gentle on the pool linings.
There is no need to scrape or brush!
The SUB automatically sucks up against the pool wall and can then be effortlessly moved in the desired direction with the rod without having to push or pull.
High-pressure cleaners tailored to the SUB 1500 ensure optimum cleaning performance: the special high-pressure pump, the special high-pressure hoses, the pressure and the water flow of the high-pressure cleaner are adapted to the cleaning nozzles of the SUB 1500!
The SUB 1500
- frees walls and floors from slippery deposits, algae and all kinds of deposits
- provides, in a very short time, a deep pore cleanliness, and thus a non-slippery surface
- ensures that the cleaned surfaces remain clean for a long time. Algae and deposits return much later than after cleaning with rotating brushes
- is characterized by particularly easy handling and self-suction on wall surfaces
We offer three different models of the SUB 1500:
- SUB 1500 with suction possibility for immediate removal of dirt from the pool (a dirty water pump or a high-powered water suction unit is additionally required, please consult us).
- SUB 1500 without suction possibility. The loosened material first settles in the pool and must then be sucked out.
- SUB 1500 with two rotating discs